Dv8 Hell Cat
The new DV8 Hellcat carries on the performance of the Hell Raiser series by using the same core, but we’ve used a new cover formula to change the reaction. The core was paired with a super aggressive cover with the Hell Raiser Blaze and a skid flip cover with the Hell Raiser Return; the new Hellcat’s reaction fits right between those two balls. The new Havoc cover is a solid that produces less traction in the oil than a Blaze, conserving energy for the backend and making the Hellcat easy to choose from medium to heavy conditions.
- Color: Purple/Red/Black
- Coverstock: Havoc
- Weight Block: Hell Raiser D.O.T.
- Factory Finish: 500, 2000 Siaair Micro Pad
- Flare Potential: High
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 16lbs - 2.543; 15lbs - 2.537; 14lbs - 2.554
- Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.046; 15lbs - 0.053; 14lbs - 0.053
- Intermediate Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.014; 15lbs - 0.016; 14lbs - 0.016
- Fragrance: N/A