Track Legion Pearl Bowling Ball
- Color: Purple/Silver
- Coverstock: Prime Response Pearl
- Weight Block: LT-2
- Factory Finish: 500, 1000, 1500 Siaair with Crown Factory Compound
- Flare Potential: High
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 16lbs - 2.510; 15lbs - 2.500; 14lbs - 2.510
- Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.040; 15lbs - 0.046; 14lbs - 0.046
- Intermediate Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.010; 15lbs - 0.011; 14lbs - 0.012
- Fragrance: N/A
Additional product information:
In recent years, the Legion line took off, and this Legion Pearl hits the mark on a pearl, asymmetric look that was missing from the line. In addition, the Legion Pearl brings back the LT-2 core and Prime Response Pearl for excellent mid-lane read and response.
The Legion Pearl uses patent-pending Durability Optimization Technology (DOT) which represents a revolutionary change in the way bowling balls are manufactured. Developed by Brunswick engineers with one goal in mind – to significantly reduce cracking in performance bowling balls.
The Legion Pearl uses DynamiCore – the industry leading innovation in outer core technology developed by Brunswick Bowling Products. This leap in bowling ball technology is a more durable outer material that yields less compression upon impact increasing hitting power and creating an undeniable difference in sound and pin carry.