Roto Grip Gem Bowling Ball
- Color: Citrine / Ruby / Amethyst
- Coverstock: MicroTrax Solid Reactive
- Weight Block: Paragon LRG Core
- Factory Finish: 2000-grit Sanded
- Flare Potential: High
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 16lbs - 2.47; 15lbs - 2.47; 14lbs - 2.50
- Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.051; 15lbs - 0.053; 14lbs - 0.052
- Intermediate Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.016; 15lbs - 0.016; 14lbs - 0.015
- Fragrance: N/A
Additional product information:
Sometimes evolution can spark new life into technology from yesteryear. Such is the case with our latest introduction to the HP4 Line of balls. With recent more in-depth studies of flare migration and core tendencies we circled the wagons back to the ParagonTM Core which was created based on axis planes in order to keep the core in constant motion longer.
Upon further review and testing, we found that by altering the composite of this core, we were able to create the fastest revving, strongest continuing, lowest RG asymmetrical core ever offered from Roto Grip now known as the PARAGONTM LRG CORE.
From there, we wrapped the Paragon LRG Core with our most aggressive coverstock material known as MicroTraxTM Solid Reactive making this the optimum ball choice for anyone and everyone on those heavier oil conditions.